Townhouses in South Africa province Gauteng, Pretoria, Garsfontein
R1 230 000
Ad ID 675484
113.00 m² Floor Area
Proudly presented to you on a Sole & Exclusive Mandate by Team Beacon.
A place to call your Own - a place called Home!
A Biggie for a Bietjie and a lot for Mahala! The most liveable townhouse for the least money! Get that spacious feeling with this sturdily built, low maintenance simplex. It is difficult to decide what resembles the heart of this dwelling... is it the free-flowing living-areas, the granny kitchen/scullery or the patio/braai? Sip your first cup of morning coffee on the Patio or start your weekend with a Braai overlooking the lushes garden. What about a stroll or a jog with your furry friends in the nearby well kept, family friendly park?
Now you can live in peace and tranquillity yet near all main roads and the Hoërskool Garsfontein. With direct access from the garage to the unit and with every other security measure intact, this dwelling is more than worthy of your time and a visit.
Keynote Pleasures: Water included in Levy; Irrigation; Automated garage door.
Contact your Beacon Agents, Marietjie & Joanie, they are excited to show you the way Home!
More about the Garsfontein area:
Garsfontein is often referred to as the fillet of the East as it shorts nothing and offers abundance to its landlords. It is surrounded by upmarket, prestigious areas, but has a country and family feel to it. The occupants are mostly within walking distance from all amenities.
The Garsfontein area proudly boasts the following:
• National Awards: Top Afrikaans schools and excellent private English schools.
• Quality hospitals and all medically related services, eg psychologists, physiotherapists, dieticians, chemists, retirement villages, hospice, etc.
• Mini-malls, home industries and Woollies *2.
• Beauty salons, hardware shops, fuel stations, etc.
• Business parks
• Various church denominations
• Security villages
• Many children/pet-friendly play parks
• Boomed-off areas
• Zero Crime tolerance and low crime rate
• Excellent community safety residence associations
• Various armed response reaction units
• Police station
• Bus routes
• Close to most highways
• Excellent investment opportunities with an ever lifting ceiling.
Garsfontein is a very popular choice for people from all walks of life. Sign up for wholesome, secure family living in a lushes treed environment where everyone feels@Home!