location in South Africa province Limpopo, Vaalwater
R26 300 000
Ad ID 211107
This prime piece of bushveld farm measuring just under 3600Ha lies within the New Belgium Block and is 60km outside of Vaalwater in Limpopo Province.
It lies on the North facing Moepelberg mountain escarpment which is within the Waterberg Conservancy area. (UNESCO recognized Waterberg Biosphere Reserve.)
Approximately 20% of the farm is mountain escarpment and hilly, the remaining 80% consists of wooded, well grassed savannahs. The Klip-river has its source on the farm and its pure water meanders through an evergreen kloof that runs through the centre of the farm.
The property boasts with the following improvements in place:
• Main House with lounge, dining room and kitchen with separate scullery, 3-bedrooms, 1½ bathroom, enclosed stoep and outside laundry or fridge room as well as boma / braai area.
• 2nd House with lounge, dining room and kitchen, 3-bedroom and 2 x bathroom, huge stoep area and outside braai / boma. Covered parking for 3 to 4 vehicles.
• Huge covered store area with open sides and multiple storage rooms.
• Automated main entrance gates with solar power.
There are 6 x boreholes of which 2 are equipped.
Cattle handing facility as well as cattle fenced camps. The entire farm is game fenced.
A 16Ha camp with electrical game fence is currently used for a black impala breeding project.
Apart from the black impala herd in the breeding camp, loads of free roaming game throughout the farm includes kudu, giraffe, zebra, impala, waterbuck, nyala, tsessebe, mountain reedbuck, duiker, etc.
Loose assets included in the sale amounts to:
• 1 x MF 290 tractor
• 1 x Case 580F TLB
• 1 x 5-ton Ford tipper truck
• 3 x Land Rover Defender farm vehicles (all working)
• 1 x 3-ton Mitsubishi truck
• 1 x 500cc Honda Scrambler
• 3 x Trailers
• 1 x Compactor
• 1 x Concrete mixer
• 2 x Fire fighters
• Crates for game transport
• Loads of other tools / equipment
2 x Title deeds, registered in a trust – not VAT registered.