location in South Africa province Limpopo, Thabazimbi
R33 600 000
Ad ID 675539
With close to 10km’s of river frontage onto the Limpopo River this game farm measures a tad under 3000Ha in size and offers prolific hunting as well as breeding opportunities.
Located ± 100km from Thabazimbi in the Cumberland region it is blessed with massive Leadwood trees as well as magnificent Camelthorn giants towering over the dense bushveld.
Extremely neat with class leading infrastructure combined with prolific game species ensuring this one to be a cut above the rest in this price range and size.
The following building infrastructure has been erected:
HUNTER’S CAMP (Fully furnished / equipped)
• Owner’s Cottage
Open plan kitchen with breakfast nook, dining room and lounge area
Guest bathroom with toilet, shower and basin downstairs
1 x Bathroom upstairs
1 x Bedroom Upstairs
1 x Balcony looking towards the Limpopo river
Large double garage
• 4 x Guest cottages each with on-suite bathroom (sleeps 3 each)
• Main lapa with:
Lounge area with pool storeroom
Kitchen with pantry and storeroom
Guest toilet with shower
Wooden deck leading onto swimming pool
Boma / braai area
Neatly paved walkways set amongst a lush landscaped garden complete with sprinklers and garden lights
• Lounge, dining-room and kitchen
• 3 x Bedrooms
• 2 x Bathrooms
• 1 x Study
• 1 x Boma / braai area
• 2 x Slaughter facilities / cold rooms
• 2 x Old farmhouses (not in use)
• 2 x Hunter’s chalets
• Large storerooms (± 3000m²)
• Staff quarters
A total of 12 x boreholes of which 8 are equipped / being used.
Numerous earth dams, storage dams as well as water cribs throughout the farm.
2 x Centre pivot irrigation
Fully game fenced with 2,4m / 22-strand fencing. Several internal breeding camps are still in place with good, solid fencing varying in size from 5Ha to 100Ha.
There are 2 x passive bomas for ease of handling & capturing game.
Estimated game no’s included in the sale are as follows:
• ± 17 x Giraffe
• ± 40 x Kudu
• ± 50 x Nyala
• ± 400 x Wildebeest (incl. Kings, Golden, Blue and splits)
• ± 450 x Impala (incl. black, saddle-back, white-flanked, etc.)
• ± 45 x Gemsbok (incl. golden bull)
• ± 10 x Zebra
• ± 15 x Ostrich
• ± 25 x Waterbuck
• Loads of smaller game such as warthog, duiker, steenbok, bush-pig, bushbuck, etc.
• All furniture / appliances in the hunter’s camp is included
• 1 x Toyota Land Cruiser game viewer / hunting vehicle
• Numerous other loose assets such as TLB, bulldozer, tractors, feed mixer’s, quads, etc. are not included in the sale but the owner is willing to negotiate around these if need be.
As can be expected of a farm this size, the dirt road splits the farm in two with roughly 1200Ha on one side whilst the bigger portion of just more than 1600Ha lies next to the river.
There are 5 x title deeds, registered in a company name that is also VAT registered.
(VAT is excluded from the asking price if applicable)